Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hard News

DSU Women's Golf Tournament


Prior to attending the Women's Golf Tournament I went over to the Entrada Golf Course, so I would be familiar with the course. I also knew very little about golf, so I did a little homework before hand. By doing this it helped to decide a shooting layout. I am so glad I did this before hand, it helped me to know the exact shots I wanted. The Entrada Golf Course is beautiful, and was a great backdrop for this photoshoot. I had a great time and learned a lot about golf.



























6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic set of photos. Thank you for the posts that are so inspiring to strive harder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew! That is so nice of you to say, considering I knew nothing about golf going into this. I have definitely learned a lot in this class.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annette, these are beautiful! I am wondering if I might be able to get in contact with you regarding using some of your pictures for a charity tournament for the women's golf team. You do great work and we'd love to showcase it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'd be honored to have you use my photos. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. That's wonderful! Thank you! How can I contact you to discuss it further?

      Delete