Sunday, March 20, 2016

Portraiture Part II

Photographing Kauikealani Leialoha Tea


I chose this little cutie for my subject. Kaui is five years old, and is full of spunk and energy. She is very smart, full of life, sweet, and happy. She loves going to school, and loves spending a lot of time outside. Kaui is always exploring and learning new things. One reason I chose Kaui to model for me is because she absolutely loves being in front of the camera. She had to have her hair done just right, and wore the perfect outfit. She chose the poses for each of her photos. I just love this little girl, and had a blast taking her photos. Photographing children can be little more difficult. Especially when trying to get specific lighting, but Kaui did an amazing job! We couldn't find a north facing window large enough, so Kaui chose this backdrop instead. I think it fits her personality perfectly!!!

Rembrandt Lighting:




 Glamour Lighting:







Photos for Fun:




No comments:

Post a Comment